The Husband Pledge

The Husband Pledge is an oath of love to the Dear Man you are married to.
It is commonly recited by wife in person at romantic events, especially after shopping, and during Babysitting, Wedding Anniversary and Birthday Celebrations. 
It is rarely found composed and here i have compiled the "HUSBAND PLEDGE" for your reference!
Well, I have used My Husband's Name, please ensure to change that into your hubby's name (LOL) :P

Alex Paul Menon is my husband and all his relatives are my relatives too.
I love my husband and I am proud of his unique and varied inheritance.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give his parents, relatives and all friends respect and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my husband and my children, I pledge my devotion. 
In their well-being and prosperity alone lies my happiness.
:)
Lovely Family
World's Greatest Husband :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Butcher and Me!

Like father, like daugther.. Love father

Woman Entrepreneurs – Learn to Prioritize, Challenge your limitations!