Goodbye i|Nautix - Bank of NewYork Mellon

@ Office: Dt: 2nd Jan, 2009 Hi, First few Days At Office: August 14th..( A day before The Independence Day),the first day when I joined inautix. It was a very calm day and the sun brightly shone overhead. After a formal Welcome note addressed by the senior officials, we were asked to go to Apollo Hospital For Drug Test... After that we were all back to office, filling umpteen number of forms cribbing.. Three seniors who caught my attention were Capt. Venugopal Kannoth (I can never forget and always wish if I were a guy, I must be like him. ), Evangeline Glory (Wondered how can someone look so smart even after marriage! ) and another guy who was really bugged by my very many questions , Sathish who spoke on AML(Anti- Money Laundering).. Training Days: After a few days, I realized that I was put in a batch where we’ll be taught Mainframes. Absolutely no idea as to what Mainframes was!! I was just sitting in the first row of our Training Class as I used to sit in school (all ears to learn and understand assuming myself a Dumbo!!) We were given a gist on mainframes and asked to prepare a Comparative analysis on Unix vs Windows vs. Mainframes We formed teams of 3, and in my team there were two guys, Karthik Nagaraj (whom I tease as Mr. MODEL – as he used to look like a Top Ramp Model! :P) and the other guy was Manikandan Rajaguru Gurunathan ( I thought this guy was a perfect dumb, and I felt that I knew things better than him as he was always caught sleeping and playful and never seemed interested to learn about anything) One week was the time given, we hunted the websites and got maximum information and also our senior batchmates who had done a similar comparative analysis helped us. With all the information in hand, we started working on the presentation part and I realized the creative skills of this guy, Mani. The PPT was more illustrative with all eye-catching captions and templates. We hunted for pictures that depicted a girl and 2 guys discussing which would symbolize our team.. and when we started rehearsing the oral presentation part.. Karthik was again talking like a Model, Mani- he’ll always make blunder and Me- as the smartest chap as usual.. lol Then comes the D-day, when we were asked to present our analysis. Karthik and I were instructing Mani to be serious and not to stammer and to raise his voice..I started the presentation and completed my part, then it was Mani’s turn.. this Guy was so so so WATsoEVER… He was loud and clear and very narrative. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Ms.Lakshmi Sudha mam who was supposed to judge our skills was dumbstruck. Our batchmates were rolling on floor laughing out loud. My eyes were ladden with happy tears and I had a severe stomach ache laughing on and on. That day I realised that this Guy was too modest.. he’s too talented and had “Gift of GAB”!! Karthik came and he also did his part good. Lakshmi mam commented, “Pushpa, your voice is good. You three did a good job. Superb presentation!” I was very very happy. Mani this became a good friend of mine.. The days when we worked together, still lingers in my mind as I type this letter. Wheel of time begins to roll, many incidents happen.. and I recollect them as frames of photographs in my mind. B’day Celebration Kamal and I were born on the same day, but I being elder by an Year. Gangs formed in our class and lunch together! People teasing guys with gals Shabana and Afreen – fasting for Ramzan- Ramprasad( A great cricketer, dancer, singer all rounder! Yet silent observer!!!) accompanying them to café Sugi- the serious GEEK, always seems engrossed with work and computer!( But men change as time changes!) Sandy – the captain (who promised to celebrate every b’day but MINE WAS NEVER CELEBRATED .. REGRETS ), very helpful esp during coding in OJT, and his jokes, sight-seeing at office! Loves english names!:) and kind-hearted!( sangee-mangee real fungee!!) and can never forget his “ Worst Kind of Behaviour” . Poornima – The Girl who helped me get the lyrics of the songs, loud speaker , yet sweet one and her carefree talks! VP – the guy whom I hated ( don’t know why!! ) But time changes everything.. read more down the line!Till date, another good friend of mine! Rampriya – The boyish gal and her Orange T-Shirt can never be forgotten, amicable, and fun-loving friend of mine. Well Venki was married - Afreen- chubby cheeks (as Rons says), and wat not.. those are inseparable pairs Mariya ( Now I realized that she’s extremely caring, and my THE VERY BEST FRIEND @ Ascendas) and Yogi slogging.. Being scolded by Vidya mam for coming late. The Graduation Day celebration Mani- My best friend during training.. The Veyilodu vilayad song of Mani and his strange dance which he claims proves his Mr.Man thing! (sounds strange? Ask him), his interesting college life, awesome! Balaji’s Fashion Quotient (His choices) Well, want to write about someone else too but since I started following the concept “ Forget those who don’t care about friendship, let me not pull in the name! ;)” But once this person HAD BEEN a good friend to me! Ashwin who sits in last bench trying to complete all exercises extremely fast! Ronnie- making non stop comments on all Kannan- silly fighs that always happens and a lot of attitude Karthik .S- was my benchmate yet calm and composed! Karthick N. a good friend, who also introduced me to his other friends, I was happy Mohan, awesome dancer! His walking style itself is like a hiphop star Murali- My college mate, unusually innocent. Trying to be a perfect student ! Sangeeth- does mimic, and teasing others is always fun! Senthilkumar- Rajinikanth of our batch, and his english WOW.. nice guy with a good heart as well SenthilNathan, my college friend, office mate , Tough from outside(looks), soft from inside(heart)! Vidhya- A blah blah blah.. girl.. in the sense, she talks real fast without realising she spoke the greatest mokkai, but it just happens with all, veggie whom I always mistake as non-veggie , innocent girl though she never realises that! Yogalakshmi – talk less work more and her brother used to sit opposite to my location! So, the days I used to threaten her was very funny! Tension party, yet pulls my leg often! Like her for whatever she is! Promised me a Hair clip..hoping to get it soon! Jegannath- A simple guy with amazing thoughts! Makes us smile with her accent! And also does mimic at times . Kind- hearted too Makesh- his unique song collections (old songs which I used to ask him to transfer!) Days when we were in Tidel and had lunch together.. waiting in long queues to buy the costliest food that filled only half stomach. Staying late at office browsing and preparing the project and trying to learn new techniques. Preparing for the assessment tests and re-tests. Trying to score at least the border marks are among the few unforgettable moments. I keep thinking about the other things we used to do when in training, something that strikes my mind is the program that is supposedly written by Rampriya based on the nicknames of all.. I tried to search for mine, I realized my number ‘3957’ was missed out . In pain, I asked Ronnie who had planned this game and I was all the more sad when he exclaimed, “You only take everything seriously, right! Then how do you expect us to include yours!” I didn’t want to change even after that comment. As I felt it’s better to be this way.. but people who really understand me, know how serious I am . Again the wheel of time rolls.. this time I land up thinking on the plans we made for Ronnie’s sister’s marriage! Oops, I forgot her name, let me call ronnie and check out..(I’m msging ronnie, but he seems either to be away or no reply as he’s busy.. now there’s one. FYI: Joseph Ronnie ... Cassendra Hmm.. let me continue.. but this guy keeps asking me for the reason as to why I asked for his sis’s name all of a sudden but I’m not going to tell him Continuing… Then we decided to attend his sister’s marriage ceremony and then we all planned for the same. How to go to thuthukudi.. with the head count taken, it was agreed that almost all girls were going, but as the days passed, the count just reduced and finally only Rampriya and I agreed to attend. Both of us were planning to drape saree and I helped Ram and vice versa.. All set, marriage was complete, gold ring gifted, couple were happy and I happily left to Thirunelveli to meet my aunt. Awesome trip that was.. I really forgot the guy who helped me , I think it was Sugi Ganesh or maghesh! Let me confirm, but seems like he’s on vacation! (still in dilemma) We went in rickshaw(after a long time) and then walked to our bus, I got into thirunelveli bus and started hearing my favourite song “ Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, Only you can let it in!” and started admiring the beautiful lyrics and wished I should have been the lead singer That evening, I met my aunt, sisters and uncle and started back to chennai.. tiring night travel by bus, all alone ( Boring co-passenger who didn’t even utter a word). Finally I broke the long silence, by starting the conversation with her and her parents. They were happy and blessed me ! ( Don’t know why they said, wherever I go.. I’ll be happy).. Back to Chennai, again the same training class, sharing photos of the trip and other photos taken in class.. days passed. I sometimes felt that there was no true friend in this class and I found one someday.. But I only feel that this person never realised my friendship as this friend spoiled not only my friendship but also the respect I had for that friend! ( Man proposes, God disposes!) Hmm.. Community Service: So.. that was all?? Nope lots more.. Avvai illam, a beautiful school for little kids who always waited for Saturdays to come, as here at inautix, we were asked to visit the school and take classes for the little gals. That day I got this feeling that I need to serve for the underprivileged and for the people of our society. My passion grew very strong and I had been instrumental in getting all the information to serve the people as much as possible. From the Avvai illam, my journey started as a social worker. I got the opportunity to conduct workshops at Social service centre, Vandaloor. And looking at all this, one day Mr. Anandhan Uncle (My dad’s friend) came to my place and asked me to head a pongal celebration and I was made the Judge to select the best outgoing student in dance, singing, rangoli. I was over whelmed and accepted the invite . That day I recollected my childhood days and gave a speech infront of all and they appreciated my awe-inspiring speech and took snaps along with me! I felt honoured and elated! I discovered that my passion towards serving society was in full-fledged form when my friends joined me and we started serving at different places in TamilNadu by sponsoring building fund, education and the like. Days went and I happened to contribute more towards the society in various forms. After office , I used to go home and teach a few kids near my room but as the timings changed I wasnot able to continue. Room Stay: I was in hostel for a few days and when I met this cute girl, Sindhu.. through orkut, I decided to shift to room! Our room was shared by 7 girls, all from different places and different interests.. Some incidents that I can never forget are Bhuvaneshwari, who is an expert lyrics memorizer I can say, has lots of passion for games, music and gizmo! Sindhu, an all rounder when it comes to Dance and cooking pure Desi- Veggie Food! Shalini- Her brinjal rice and ghee!!! Yummm… Sanju- Her salsa! Jalu- Her Kheer and Sunday worship, once I joined her and discovered a great peace of mind! Sunita- Her honeymoon and the BOOK on he he he! So, the days in room was so good.. We went for IPL match and sanju was the hotspot and she was caught by the famous camera man for “Thina Thandhi Newspaper”. Sindu and her dance classes.. Few more memories to add: Sanju introduced me to her frind shivaday with whom we walked from ascendas after dinner to home and we spoke all night over phone playing antakshri and pulling each other as we were waiting for sanju’s flight at 3am!! Long time phone calls with Amit and Sid, sharing my mokkai and sadness! And these guys suggesting me to come out of it Amit’s songs collection from where I started listening more western songs with good lyrics! And discussing about it with friends! Amit (HE looks like Adnan Sami, which interested me to talk to him, as Adnan was my favorite singer, funny logic though!! Never mind!) Talking to these two, I felt more relieved from the work-pressure! Thank god, I found such friends! Trying to chase rats and scaring jallu and sindhu of lizards! Cleaning the room, experimenting food, dancing, shouting, Sitting outside room when power cuts! Sleeping together watching late night movies! Gossips and jokes, reading books( sharing knowledge), Sanju’s documentary movie collection, crying alone and caught ! Decorating room and food! Teasing the guy next door and water man! Riding bikes early morning to beach and playing cricket with the guys! Reliance shopping and icecreams!!! Sharing secrets and realising it’s no more a secret. Silly fights and compromises! Cleaning Toilets Clean and getting praises! Most funiest of all! Trying to wake up early resulting in over sleeping! Watching TV.. and changing channels! Teasing the owner by not recongnising him! Washing clothes stacked for over two weeks! And list just goes on… Crickofest 2008: We lazy girls became all the more active, when iNautix announced “CRICKOFEST 2008” and I decided to form a team with my friends eventually being the Captain. But everyone were Captains themselves taking responsibilities, Sakina,Vidhya Kalyanasundaram, Ranjini Rajagopal, Anubharathi, Gowthami, Aparna, Bhuvaneshwari, Deepa Soundarajan, Sindu, Mahalakshmi, Priyadharshini ramadoss , Poornima Thirumalaisamy, and a few more joined us every morning for nearly 2 months to practise and we practised real hard with lots of fun as always. Our coach, Rajashekhar (A buccaneer who’s a good brother, advises and routes us on the psychological aspect of playing,. He used to get my lunch ordered when I don’t bring from room!, caring ! I can never forget someone who gets me FOOOOOD ) and Kruba (Krubzee , a nice person who’s suni’s brother kinda, very supportive and got scared when I was moved to tears about my bad fielding) , taught us the batting and bowling style and also decided our fielding positions. We won the first match against Tulips who won the trophy finally, yet we were the happiest losers and were really proud to be the members of our team, “Anjaaadha CRIX--- Drumaaal dritch” Drumaal dritch was the word taught to me by Shiva, I call him Mottai anna( as he always sports with tonsure!! ) His another famous rhyme was “Silipi silangi, Rajigol, Matti Madol, Alu Kabalti, Complementary Method, Everybody Claps!!” I really don’t know what it means, but it just makes me smile everytime I say it loud clapping my hands! So, why bother about the meaning when something makes you smile, as long as it is not bad Everytime, we get a wicket, or lose energy, we hailed Drumaal followed by dritch. Don’t know from where all the energy had come!! Thus it was a fun-filled cricket that can never be forgotten! Birthday Surprise: I used to experiment a lot of chinese food at home and I guess I had become an expert by the time I left room due to some circumstances! Yet I missed the Birthday Surprise that my roomies gave me! They said no cake and finally gave me one at 2am ( I was taken aback!) Thus, everyday in room was too good! Back to the time when Pongal was celebrated with some competetions, I made it a point to join. I participated in vegetable carving and though I know I gave my best and confident about winning, I was awarded the 2nd prize, but what surprised was another team that won 2nd prize was given 1000 INR as gift coupon but for me only 200 , because I did it alone( Viruwo(MAN)di !!! i-village) for which I spent nearly 500 INR in the veggies itself.. I tried consoling my heart saying.. “ Piggy, they don’t think like you!” No offence! I was content and got a gift from landmark and gave to my cousin( 10 yr old kid ). Now, I must tell about the imela 2007, where I got acquainted to lots of folks who ultimately turned to be my good friends – Vidhya and Ranjini!! iMela 2007 and iMela 2008- compare and contrast!!! After staying in hostel for 5 months, when I was put in training here, I decided to go back home and come daily from my place and decided to take a cab. That’s where, I met Vidhya and Ranjini.. but don’t know how and why, we were like three musketeers! Very friendly and always chit-chatting our way home. But after a few days I moved to room with sindhu and the other girls as told earlier! It was i-Mela time then, and I was still an OJT. Yet, Vidhya akka, got permission so that I can participate. Dr.Vidhya mam permitted us, but there were lots of times when I was scolded for my wrong doings. This period moulded the professionalism in me. Those were the same days, when it was high time that I realised I was besieged by a friend of mine and had to break a four year brotherly relation with a brother. I realised that “ Few friends are like mosquitoes, they might suck our own blood! And hurt us.. thought that very moment we would feel like killing them by smashing them hard, and they escape to cause another bite! So, whether to allow them to stay in our heart’s room by waiting to smash them and wasting time thinking about them is one choice and the other choice is to have a mosquito –repeller ( here in our life- it ‘s avoiding the thoughts of the person ) to avoid them from entering our room of hearts.” Note that the above is purely my thought.. well, it’s true that we speak more philosophy when we are psychologically affected by relationships! But inorder to forget the pain , I used to concentrate in i-mela activities. I was assigned to a team iAmps Core and for the first few weeks, I didn’t have much work. So, I tried to engage myself in some artistic activities because the following quote had already taken over me! “ Idle Mind is Devil’s Workshop!” So, being idle.. almost everyday I used to Repent for having made friendship and giving those importance who hardly care for others! I used to wake up at 2 and cry and my roomies consoled me everytime!! I tried many times to forget about the two.. one- a brother, another- a friend! But in vain! As I had to face this friend everyday at office, I couldn’t concentrate!. It took me a long time to come out of it.. and many a times I was slippered when I again tried to unite with them forgetting the betrayals I was through. But then there came this Guardian Angel named Vidhya who helped me overcome all the pain and Sid was another reason! Today I’ve no regrets as I realised one famous SMS “Don’t’s Love the Cheatable Friend!! Don’t cheat the Loveable friend!!” With this thought I simply decided to stay away from their thoughts! And it took me 5 months to break the relation! So, those five months.. I concentrated in iMela, I used to stay at office and work. It started when we were all called for a meeting and were discussing about the skit, I suggested that we can change the stage look like a Pirate Ship ( as I was in the Buccaneers Team). So, finally , I was assigned the task to do all the decoration stuff. I used to stay at office almost everyday until 3am and come next day morning at 9am.. working with Teek, sakina and Gurumurthy. At times, Vinoth anna, Raghesh, Jeevanand, Arun anna, and amny others also joined us. We used to do all the stuff at office in the training room and Teeks made it a point to drive us safe back to our home! My respect for every person in the team grew more. Teeks was a humble person! To me he’s always Thala(HEAD OF BUCS), He’s a caring person and fun-loving too. Sakina dhidhi was very caring as well, I knew her before joining inautix through orkut before an year and it was fun knowing her.. though she’s very matured in thoughts , what amazes is her kiddish acts! Guru , yet another Hero of our Gang, very senior and he’s full of dedication.. and what he wants is perfection, I’ve worked with him in yet another event that followed ‘Global Giving’. I realised how good they were all! Apart from them Vidhya mam whom I always thought as a strict person was also friendly. What she ranks first is “ Character and Culture and Attitude” and I can never forget her words, “Character is what you’re in the dark”. Very true.. I took all the good things from every single person at offfice and fine tuned myself to act accordingly and also make it a part and parcel of my life ( this phrase was taught to me by Teeks ). A few memorable occasions during iMela: Late night drive in Teeks’ Civic car to my room and the hindi songs played in his car! Stop by at the Tea shop for a hot glass of tea! Sakina and I discussing on how caring Guru and teeks were One night when Vidya mam came all the way to tidel to see our rangoli and it was 4am , it was her star birthday and she was very elegant in her saree Captn. Venugopal brought his rifles and other valuable things to desplay as part of pirate’s possessions I usually don’t go in bike with guys, but that day I couldn’t avoid when it was 12 at nighht and had to go to ascendas to finsh rangoli, Vinoth anna dropped me! He’s my brother so I felt safe and comfortable. Staying awake for 2 nights without sleep even for 2 hours , I managed to complete all the stage cut outs at my room and the tiring cleaning work I had to do after all the stuff Hurrying to complete rangoli borrowing extra flowers from opponent team Staying at Sakina dhidhi’s home, doing the work, eating mutton koftas, brownie yumm… Doing Vegetable carving and getting help from guys Driving in Gypsy to MGM with sakina’s dad, uncle was too kind- hearted The final day show and I was a pirate girl.. but before the end of show.. water poured from heaven to spoil all our hard work With tears, I ran to collect my art stuff, but it was all gone, wet and decomposed! Only tears, sadness filled my heart making me cry even harder thinking.. why does things always happen with me! Yet , Teeks, guru , sakni, vidhya and all cheered me up with party poppers and love! Back home.. I was sobbing in my bathroom looking at the mirror.. splashin water over and over my face to chill! Rain made iMela.. go in vain! Yet we were back to office with full josh and commenting on the photos Always I missed the get togethers arranged yet I loved the whole gang and I can never afford to miss them With aspirations, I waited for next iMela After that Vidhyaka, ranjini and I used to discuss a lot regarding the fun we all had.. Wheel of Time rotates.. and More of work.. Team: After I joined Amps Team, most of the time I spent over work was with testing and stuff. Hardly any coding of programs. So, was always with net ex pro screen and since my location was away from my team and moreover as it is in highway , I never dared to browse any other screen other than technical stuff.. This was observed by few employees and one day one manager asked me if I’m in tesing team as I’m always seen with this Front end screen testing. Rufus team mates ( they sit opposite to my location) also wondered about my continous working and Arun, the talkative person in that team named me “24/7 Pushpa”. That was because they have seen me working late night, Saturdays and also Sundays! Arun anna is a person who makes the maximum fun and keeps pulling every person at office, even during iMela 2008 , he was campaigning loud for his team . iMela 2007 was based on the theme, theives (buccaneers, Gangsters, Raiders and Rapparees) but iMela 2008 was based on the (Living style of people at 70s, 80s, 90s, Millenium) I always assumed Sreedhar was a very serious person and also other team members, though I was testing and tried to complete my work in time, there were talks like I was not perfect.. and In a few days I heard it from my a Guy who joined my team recently. Then, I just believed it, slowly I realised that he just told on a lighter note which I took seriously. Days, passed and our team decided to go for a treat we had team lunch and it was good, nice food but expensive ! I was exposed to the ways of life of a Typical IT.. We spent so much because our company paid, and at times the food happens to be real bad if hotels were mis-selected!! I thought for the money we paid, we can eat for nearly a week in any other good restaurant! Two things that lingered in my mind, Either enjoy the luxury without thinking about money or use the money and save some!! My second option was ruled out as the money came from elsewhere, not my pocket! Was I being selfish?? No idea, But I used to think am I spending more as I’m in this field, or My expense has gone high… I always believe the former is true.. as in the latter case, what I want is always less than what I’ve been made to.. Again time crawls thru’ and I stand near a beautiful place , Kalpetta.. This time Team tour had brought me to this heavenly place, though I had to trek a lot which was very tiring, after reaching the pinnacle, I was relieved and felt the joy overcome my pain! I breathed deep as I reached I destination. I was panting, leg’s paining.. felt why I’m being Tortured even in a fun trip! I remembered by English book which once taught me “God moves is mysterious ways, and we cant understand what he tries!” so, I ask my heart, if god really doesn’t know what he’s doing then, 1. He must be insane , 2. He must be illiterate, 3. It’s because he might have forgotten me as I tumble over the rocks, searching for answer, I hear a new thought strike me, May be he’s just a kid, placing me (DOLL) here and there! I was searching for a helping hand, or a staff and finally got one stick. Mani, my good friend happened to tease me, and Mohan, my team mate kept boosting my confidence telling I can do it and I at one point felt I’m too heavy to move myself through the narrow lane we had to trek up the hills. Mani finally helped me and we halted to quench our thirst, not water but Buttermilk! At this stage, even butter milk tasted honey, trust me reminding how a beggar eats his food. It just reminded me of the beggars who relished their food taken from Trash! And I once again get reminded of my Controversial poem “The Burakus Of Japan” ! I tell me team mates about how I got lost and was abducted by a stranger in Mumbai and finally landed in a police station that restored me to my parents again! They though I was just kidding, finally agreed! While working for Si-Pam it was very tiring as I was assigned in Process Definitions Coding, I felt the work was very monotonous and kept me engaged all time. I don’t know why I felt as if I’ve landed in a wrong place and felt my mind was over ruling me! I was staring at the computer and I could hear a bilingual conversation and the person involved was only one but another was a robo ( here my computer). I called my computer Colo, and me ! Colo: hey piggy, was up? Me: Just shut up, cant u see I’m busy? Colo: Oh, please don’t tell me that ! why do u wear the goggles! Me: Now, pls don’t disturb me, your radiations have made me use one! Colo: and apart from your fingers, why don’t you keep it away? Me: wat’s hitting you hard apart from my fingers! Colo: (with a smirk) Your tummy! Me: ( angrily) JUSt stop talking! Colo : LOL I felt, I’ve no time for myself, so, am I poorly managing time? Went to my room and share with my roomie, bhu (I call her chuimu) and she says, perhaps you don’t manage time! I was hurt! But I don’t reply, as I calculate my time spent. I observe: 11 am to 11pm ( I was at office) working!! Trust me, I don’t even read frward mails, what do I do then? Come to office, read the mails, takes an hour. I don’t go for break when my friends call, do changes, review , think of concept, and again work, another work, now switching to that, complete, back again, Win update, back to work, V4u mail, ignore for sometime, but could’nt and send a reply, then continue, work done for the day?? Answer: NO, continue again!thus somehow I keep working till 11. Yes , now I realise I have loads of work, technical, non-technical. I go home in search of some time for me! After 11, time to cook, eat, and then sleep, next day morning, It’s my turn, I’ve to cook! Huh.. again start , now where’s time??? Again, piggy tears dissolves I splash water over my face! This time my eyes shows it off… Piggy sings loud and controls her sadness! Somewhere she feels her heart is empty, and she decides, she needs a break! Yes, that’s when I realised.. yet I waited… as I didn’t want to miss my roomies! But once again, this smart God, moves me and places me in the situation where I see the inner hearts of my roommates! Though I’m happy , though I smile, I felt I need to go back home to share my heart with my Mom, my best friend forever! Again, tears… I wondered if I’m a cry baby!! But convinced myself saying, I have started crying only recently, so no offence! Cleanes my eyes as well, which is already filled with kajal My first and Last team at inautix, iAmps.. though I worked for different projects, I had to interact with the same people!A gist on what I personally feel about all and what I might miss! Sreedhar : I thought he was a serious person, but later I realised he’s too good and responsible. Caring as well, but I felt ery bad when I knew he’s gone for onsite and will not return before my last day! So, I would miss him for the treat! I can never forget the dance and actions he did, keeping flowers around his ears to pose, and the telugu song he sang and again the tree dance! My first Project lead – A balanced man Parvathy : Really calm and composed. She assigns me work and I always felt very comfortable working with her. ( except for the small misconception that I had which was cleared) Prasanna : I worked with him only for a few days, and I learnt to save chat messages after a big misunderstanding I was through. And always made it a point to get things clarified before involving a third person in the conversation. Muthukumar : I had to interact with him at certain occasions, he’s a person who always advised me and I followed his words that I felt is right. I once invited everyone in conference over same time by mistake and quit immediately and he told me never to click that button (it was meant for instant meeting!) Abirami : She used to help me a lot on Process definitions, and I’ll never forget the day when everyone cross-questioned me when she missed a semi-colon! I realised how accountability pains when you’re pointed! That day, I learnt two things: a. Be careful on what youre doing, b. Donot do something when your mind is not ready to listen to you! 6. Anitha : A person with extreme boldness and Repartee and wise crack added throughout her speech The asianet channel was seen live when paro joins with her I wished I knew malayalam 7. Poornima Thirumalaisamy : Though she looks pumy, she’s very matured. She’s a patient listener and situational behaviour is best seen in her which I extremely appreciate. 8. Infantia Snega: Recently Married, her eyes reminds me of a fluttering butterfly 9. Bhuvaneshwari: Bhu or chuimu is again my team mate, we were among the party bulls and always her thoughts were extremes! Yet we found it fun, as I always know she wont like something I like music, colours and all.. but somehow we managed to complete all birthday cards until this date together! Bhu used to drop me at office, but at times when she says, she needs to drop shalini, I used to feel.. anyways I’m a thrid friend to her! Never mind, not all can be our best friends . And it will be too selfish to think so! 10. Praveen Non veg: Though he’s no more at office, he always gave me opportunity to explore mainframes giving me little tasks and I worked with him assuming I’m playing Treasure Hunt. 11. Guruprasanna : Though I didn’t got to interact much, he was a humble person who taught me few basics on the applications and testing and moved to another team! 12. Sathishkumar: Another person, who was always calm… but the day he said he’s joining NUS, he started making loads of fun while working and helps a lot whenever I had doubts. 13. Darmesh: I got to work with him during the Si-Pam Project. I got to learn a lot as usual when it comes to coding and gave some tasks similar to praveen to find out the answers. Yet, his sarcasm always made me a little uncomfortable, but it’s always okay as I got to learn something towards the end! 14. Jayachandran (JayCee) : My Guru for Non USD, a person whom I admire when it comes to work. His ideas were to think differently and work with the team to achieve targets is just awesome. I enjoyed working with him except when my concentration suddenly dwindles which I always wanted to express His attitude to think diffrently and encouraging me to ask questions was too great and I realised towards the end that he is definitely a STAR. I like the way he co-ordinates.. My Guru was just perfect as a Teacher. Yet, I was always against working late unlike him! But when I’m writing this just 3 days prior to my last day at office, it is 12.02 AM Praveen (Veg): Another team mate who seems to be always working and starts the conversation with a “HEY”.. Can never forget his “Hey Pushpa” style of calling!! And The days when we decided to work together for DP- magazine yet it was never published due to lack of articles and the days when I used to ask him doubts!! Karthikeyan Subramaniam : My manager , who looks like “Virumandi!” as many say! I can never forget the day when I stepped as an OJT and was audacious to say him that he looks like virumandi and he just smiled! Thank God, I was not kicked out from office He understands our emotions, and I can never forget his words when I told him I wanted to quit inautix to pursue my dreams( clearing the UPSC), “ My friends had burnt their when trying to do so, so think twice before deciding!” I gave a second thought and finally decided to quit, no matter what! ( Very Bold Decision, Yet waiting to prove!) 17. Joanna : A very sweet person in my team who’s all ears to my ultimate mokkais. She always helps me to face my hard times! 18. Pradeep, Raja : I always wanted to thank them for the friendly smile that sparks when ever I see them naturally. Usually here at office, not many smile! Perhaps all are really busy! Pradeep is a fun loving guy and Raja – A Sincere Geek (I’ve also heard that he teases a lot)! Kavipriya : My favorite in the entire Amps team, as I always like the way she asks me to work in case I have one! Certain moments that I can never forget about her are: Her Dieting Her Friends intro Her sitting posture Her Talking style ( as though she’s Ms.Rowdy!) – I used to tease her that Jaycee would get frightened and finally she can become TL Her beautiful braid Her boldness! Geetha : My team mate with whom I worked for NON USD Currency Wire Project and her polite nature strikes me reminding me of her child like eyes! Arnold: With his TSO ID as AMIR and I used to tease him, very passionate about learing new stuff, and does tease me at times Bhuvaneshwaran : I always confused his name as Paglaaasi… instead of Pagyasali.. and he used to tease me as Pusha.. Shajitha : Another Ojt (On Job Training) who used to help me for B’day celebrations and also for imela , my team mate and was recently married and had to leave inautix! Maghesh: Was a senior person , known to amps and had worked previously as well! I worked with him for Non USD Currency Wires and can never forget the patience he had to explain certain doubts I had! We called him Maggi and I can never forget his reaction “ Oh… apdiya!” Avlo dhoorathila irundha vareenga?” when I told him I travel for 4 hours a day to and fro! Veena Nair : I just liked her for her bold character and attitude! As she works from onsite (US) , I couldn’t know much about her. I can never forget the team lunch that she host for us when she was down in Chennai and we had to wait for more than an hour to have our food. And Jaycee’s LoveBoat ooops, Pink Love!! Well, that was the name of the ice cream he chose to eat! Life at inautix was really so happening.. I really miss it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Butcher and Me!

Woman Entrepreneurs – Learn to Prioritize, Challenge your limitations!

Like father, like daugther.. Love father